Hey! It's the Chatroulette's girls, from france, when you were high at 4:30! Sorry, the computer had a problem & closed the page, but we didn't want to! :( Anyway, u were really funny, & it was nice to chat with u, & we wanted so much to hear your english tongue twisters.. :(
Hello french chatroulette girls! I wonder if you'll see this. I am very happy to see that you looked at my website. If you post your email address here i will contact you again to tell you jokes and tongue twisters.
Hey! It's the Chatroulette's girls, from france, when you were high at 4:30!
ReplyDeleteSorry, the computer had a problem & closed the page, but we didn't want to! :(
Anyway, u were really funny, & it was nice to chat with u, & we wanted so much to hear your english tongue twisters.. :(
xx
Hello french chatroulette girls! I wonder if you'll see this. I am very happy to see that you looked at my website. If you post your email address here i will contact you again to tell you jokes and tongue twisters.
ReplyDeleteOLOX
:)
Hey :)
ReplyDeleteOur email addresses are: apee_31@hotmail.fr , mikouneuh@hotmail.fr.
Here's also Alice's facebook, because she doesn't check often her emails.
http://www.facebook.com/alice.polle
talk to u soon! :)